Savana Healthcare, Inc. implements programs and services to achieve these objectives:
- To provide comprehensive quality clients and client-family home health care in the place of residence
- To address the client’s unique physiological, safety, self-esteem and self-actualization needs in a client’s plan of home healthcare
- To provide home health care services that promote the client’s value of life by:
- Minimizing negative client illness and disability outcome
- Maximizing potential client level-of-independence outcome
- Restoring, maintaining and promoting client health
- To assist the client in searching for meaning in personal life experiences surrounding the client illness or disability, as appropriate
- To encourage the client to collaborate actively with Agency members and other health care providers regarding the provision of home health care services. To foster achievement of these goals the Agency will annually identify specific measurable goals and actions or plans. Staff will have input into and participate in this review and planning process.
Our services are easily within reach for clients living in Dorchester, Massachusetts and the surrounding areas. The care programs provided by Savana Healthcare, Inc. are personalized to your specific needs.
We are here to provide you with care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. For clients who are interested to know more about our services, call 617-436-4111 to talk to our care coordinator.